Friendly Measuring Guide
We like to make everything easy. Below you will find the easiest way to get the best fit. It requires a measuring tape. If you don't have one, we'll send you one. Really. So take a deep breath. It's only numbers.
Tip: You can go from your neck to the corner of your shoulder, pressing the tape against the shoulder and let go of the beginning of the tape. This allows you to continue the tape down the arm - without it slipping off the shoulder.
- Your Jacket Size is typically your chest size. Measure about the widest part of your chest, not including your arms.
- Jacket Length: The length of your jacket is a preference, but here are our general guidelines:
Bantam: Under 5'4"
Standard: 5'4" - 5'8"
Long: Over 5'8"
(Who ya callin' short? We changed "Short" to "Standard" in 2015 because so many folks prefer this length. We also changed "Regular" to "Long".)
- Your Trouser Size is typically your men's pants size.
- A Size 36 Trouser will have a 36-inch waistband (worn near your navel).
- "Regular" Trousers have a mid-rise and straight leg
- "Full" Trousers have spacious seat and extra-wide leg
- "Low-Rise/Tapered" Trousers have an ultra-low rise and tapered leg
Parker Dress Shirts & Oxford are custom made, and therefore non-refundable. It is highly recommended that you have a professional measure you.