Photo Shoots & Fashion Shows
- and sign up for our email list (scroll to the footer)
On the day/night of your event, WEAR
- Solid colored dress shoes: Dress shoes include: Oxfords, saddle shoes…
- Dark dress socks
- A white or light, solid colored dress shirt
- A plain white undershirt (short sleeve or A-line)
- A plain (solid) colored belt (it should match your shoes)
- Accessories that you like
- No base-type make-up (it gets on our clothes)
- Eyeliner is ok, but not required
- No fingernail polish
- The most important rule is to HAVE FUN. Even if you break all the other rules, your photos will come out looking great if you are enjoying yourself.
- Never button the bottom button on your Saint Harridan jacket.
- Take everything out of your pants' front pockets.
- Keep your hands out of your pockets unless it's for a pose.
- No gum.
- No fingernail polish.
- Remember, you look AMAZING. Know it. Be it. Embody it.
- Clean and trim your nails. Remove nail polish.
- Groom your facial hair.
- Wash your body.
- Wear antiperspirant. Yes, the toxic shit. Fashion shows and photo shoots are HOT. :-)
- Practice walking with your hands by your side. Walk 15 to 20 feet. Stop. Strike a pose for 3-5 seconds. Turn around and walk back. On the real runway, we may have you stop more than once, depending on the space, but you'll have the move mastered.
- Check out this site on Male Model Poses. Concentrate only on the ones you can imagine yourself doing at the end of the runway.
- Google male modeling poses or male runway tips. Sometimes, they force men to be really boring, but know that at a Saint Harridan fashion show, you are welcome and encouraged to show a little style and playfulness.
- Please have one drink or fewer before the show.
Have FUN! (it's worth repeating)